One of the most exciting features of HTML5 is the ability to embed audio and video files without the need of the Flash plugin. This post provides links to some useful articles, tutorials and resources that will help embed video and audio content on websites using HTML5.
HTML5 Video Tutorials & Articles
- Video for Everybody!
- HTML5 Video by HTML5 Rocks
- Add HTML5 Video to Your Site
- Embed Videos In Your Web Pages Using HTML5
- HTML5 Audio and Video: What you Must Know
- Dive Into HTML5 – Video on the Web
HTML5 Video Players
Lastly, If all this HTML5 video embed coding looks complicated, there’s this option of using one of the many video hosting websites – The two popular ones being YouTube and Vimeo. Both these websites not only allow HD video embedding with their custom players, but all the hassle of hosting and serving the video file is covered.