Posts by Vivek
October 11, 2017
September 24, 2017
In the upcoming 9 posts to follow we will learn how to program Arrays without loops using just a few simple functions. We will learn the correct approach towards asynchronous programming and avoid making common mistakes. By the end of these 9 posts we will have the tools, concepts, and libraries required to be an asynchronous programming expert!
August 9, 2017
Brackets has an extensive array of extensions for enhancing your front-end development workflow.
- Emmet – The Emmet extension for Brackets, if you take the time to learn it, provides wonderful shorthand snippets for quickly coding in HTML and CSS.
- Indent Guides – The Indent Guides extension for Brackets adds helpful guides to your code, making it easier to see where one section ends and another begins.
- Beautify – The Beautify extension for Brackets does exactly what its name implies. It takes sloppy, unformatted markup and makes it look beautiful by adding spacing and indents that to make it easier to read.
- Autoprefixer – The Autoprefixer extension for Brackets parses through your CSS code and adds vendor prefixes to your styles to make it as browser-friendly as possible.
- Lorem Pixel
- CDN Suggestions – Using a Content Delivery Network is a great way to link to commonly used libraries like jQuery and Bootstrap. CDN Suggestions is a plugin that will give you quick access to all of the most popular CDN links available.
- HTML Wrapper – The HTML Wrapper extension for Brackets provides a great shortcut for surrounding plain text with list item tags, anchor tags, and more.
- CanIUse – The CanIUse plugin provides a quick-access panel in Brackets where you can search for information about browser compatibility on the CanIUse website.
June 27, 2017
March 1, 2017
- embedresponsively.com helps build responsive embed codes for embedding rich third-party media into responsive web pages. — embedresponsively.com
- dabblet is an interactive playground for quickly testing snippets of CSS and HTML code — dabblet
- An online tool to display formatted source code — Syntax Highlighting
- DevDocs combines multiple API documentations in a fast, organized, and searchable interface.